I work as an entrepreneur.
I think as a designer.
I teach as a technologist.
Of the many hats I wear, here are a few:
- Co-founder of Culinairy Labs (Harvard VIP 2018)
- Design Lead of Boston Bay Innovation
- Global Shaper for the World Economic Forum
- Design Instructor and Researcher at Harvard GSD + SEAS
- Board Member of Life Changing Labs
This website indexes my interdisciplinary portfolio and journey through the first class of Harvard's Master in Design Engineering program and studio years spent in Cornell's B.Architecture program.
Connect with me if you want to collaborate!
Warmly, Michael Raspuzzi